STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
The training sessions will be conducted by Tony Marchiano. Tony is the President of Status 1 Sports Inc. and is currently the head Strength Trainer and Conditioning Coach at TMI. Tony is a highly motivated and creative trainer with an extensive background in all sports and overall fitness. Tony has been training and developing athletes over 20 years. His research and experience have lead him to develop a structured system that has helped hundreds of athletes at all levels; from grade school thru the professional ranks.
Tony’s training includes total physical preparation by providing the skills as well as the strength and conditioning necessary to minimize injury, and achieve the highest possible level of success in the game of volleyball. His training methods are designed to increase each athlete’s performance by maximizing their speed, power, and agility.
- Mondays and/or Wednesdays – 7:00 – 8:15 PM; 8:15 – 9:30 PM (if necessary)
- All strength training sessions will be conducted at TMI
- Players will receive: instructions for total care of body when sore and/or recovering
- Nutritional Program and Nutritional advice
- Individual Testing
- $35.00 per month - One Training session each week
- $45.00 per month – Two Training sessions each week
**Monthly Training Fee must be paid in advance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and registration.